I am seriously excited for the new Antoinette by Piphany to arrive in my hot little hands!!! The prints are to die for and the longer length of the body of the shirt speaks to my love of tunics!!!
Antoinette by Piphany
The newest top by Piphany has just been released to the stylists and I am patiently (who are we kidding, lol), ok, impatiently waiting for mine to arrive!
I love that the Antoinette by Piphany has a sassy side to it, which I think will pair well with my purple lipstick obsession!
This little beauty has trendy flounce sleeves for a flowy element that dances at elbow length. It also has a subtle v-shaped neckline that adds to the femininity of the top without taking away the modesty. The back features a yoke with ruching for extra comfort.
The Antoinette by Piphany will be $38.
- V-shaped neckline
- Lower arm, flounced sleeve
- Curved hem hitting upper thigh
- Back yoke for extra detail
- Available in sizes XS – 3X
- Jersey Knit Rayon/Spandex
- DTY and ITY Polyester/Spandex
- DTY is the same material as leggings, but not brushed
- ITY is the slinky material
- Spun Poly/Span
- feels like cotton
- Relaxed – Pair the Antoinette with the Manhattan Slacks and chucks.
- Elegant – Pair the Antoinette tucked into a high waisted pencil skirt, with heels and clutch.
- Daily-wear – Pair the Antoinette with the Laguna leggings, sneakers, and a sling bag.
- Trendsetter – Pair the Antoinette with the Julian Maxi, long necklace, a leather backpack and gladiator sandals.