I’m so glad that you are interested in learning more about joining P!phany! The company has recently switched their model and Piphany is now like no other Direct Sales (DS) clothing company!
How to Join Piphany
- First, find a stylist you trust! This is key because she (or he) will be mentoring you through the whole process.
- The stylist you choose will give you the paperwork to sign and submit it on your behalf.
- Pay $199 – vastly different and less (woohoo!) than any other DS clothing companies!! The fee is for access to the new Point of Sale (POS) system and materials that are accessible in the back office.
I mentioned earlier that Piphany has switched to a new model. There are many ways to operate your new business, here are three popular options (you are not limited to these) that stylists are currently doing:
- Now, if you do not want to, you do NOT have to carry inventory!! As of 4/1 you would be able to sell directly from the Piphany Carousel! No hauling inventory, no physical inventory management, etc!
- You can order a minimum amount of inventory in the styles you want to focus on and have those on hand for people to try on. I would recommend minimally this option because many people prefer to touch and feel the fabrics as well as trying on to see what fit they prefer. If you choose to go this route I would purchase 1 in every size of the styles you want to keep on hand. This should give you different fabric types as well.
- You can choose to operate like nothing has changed – meaning order and maintain the amount of inventory that you would like. For example, I carry about 400 pieces. I take about half of it with me when I do Vendor Events.
In addition to having the above options to tailor your business to you, you will also be able to CHOOSE your prints!! This too will be effective 4/1!! Oh, we will no longer have to take inventory pictures either!! Woot! Woot! We will get all of that from Home Office! What a relief as this is a huge time suck! I will still take flat lay pictures because those are fun and allow me to be creative, but taking inventory pictures is so not my thing, lol. Your average profit for each piece is about 36%-40%. Additionally, the wait time to onboard is about 2 weeks. You will be initially contacted via email to get everything started.
All of the options are great! Each has their own pro’s and con’s based on what your overall goal is. The key to being successful is tailoring your business to what you want and what works for you.
My upline has a group that you can be added to or join if you want (I will not automatically add you, only if you request to). There is absolutely no pressure at all. There are currently around 1700 stylists so there is definitely potential to grow your business and a team if you so desire. Growing a team is not pushed by any means, it’s just an option if you desire it. Piphany will also be putting a limit on the number of stylists in a geographic area. As we are nowhere near maximum, they have not given us the details on this as of yet, just that they will.
I won’t lie to you, as with any business, it is what you are willing to put into it that makes it successful. I can help you with this as well as our upline. We believe that there is enough business for all and in helping each other out! I believe in being transparent with my downline which means you will hear my honest opinion of company changes and other information. I am here to support you and to hold you accountable to YOUR individual goals.
If you already know you want to join, don’t hesitate to contact me for the stylist agreement. If you (and your spouse) want to set up call, again, please don’t hesitate to ask. I am here for you!