I just received the most amazing top!!! I’m not normally one for ruffles, but the Madeline by Piphany has just enough ruffles to be feminine, but not frilly! It makes me feel like I can take on the world, or maybe just a lion, lol! That’s a win in my book.
Madeline by Piphany
The name Madeline means “elevated, great, and magnificent!” I couldn’t agree more, the Madeline by Piphany looks amazing with our new Manhatten Slacks, the Julian Maxi, jeggings, pretty much Everything!!!
The Madeline by Piphany has a delicate flounce sleeve, otherwise known as a slight ruffle sleeve. I didn’t know what a flounce sleeve was either, that’s OK. This gorgeous top also has a slight v-neckline and is available in an array of bold colors and beautiful prints.
This classy blouse gives you grace and confidence that you desire in a style. You can wear it tucked in or out with your favorite pair of heels or dressy flats for a sassy look.
The Madeline by Piphany will be available for $38.
- Flattering V-neckline with fine single needle 1/4″ binding
- Flounce sleeves
- Blouse-fit through body
- Hem hits at mid-hip on most
- Comes in 7 sizes, XS – 3X
- Bubble Crepe – 97% Polyester & 3% Spandex
- fits true to size
- Wool Dobby – 100% Polyester
- fits true to size
- Chiffon – 100% Polyester
- was a bit snugger in the underarm area, consider upsizing if you are busty
- Casual Chic – Pair the Madeline with brightly colored Manhattan Slacks, strappy sandals, classic heels or your favorite flats (chucks, lol), a trendy bracelet and sunglasses.
- Career Ready – Pair the Madeline with neutral colored or black Manhattan Slacks or Julian Maxi, dress shoes, a blazer and watch or metal jewelry.
- Night out – Pair the Madeline with heels, wedges, tucked into the Fullerton or Ventura skirt, a statement necklace or earrings and clutch.
- BOHO – Pair the Madeline with a wide flat brimmed hat (beach anyone), distressed jeans and Chelsea boots!