School’s out (in most places) and summer is upon us. Some will be traveling this summer, others will be headed to the beach, and some may just enjoy the casual BBQ with friends on the weekend. I will probably be doing all of the above at some point during the summer! One thing for sure, I know I will lightweight comfortable clothing! Vegas gets HOT y’all! Piphany’s 10 best summer styles will be my go to this summer for all things lightweight and comfortable!!!
Piphany’s 10 Best Summer Styles
- Trending right now are tunic dresses! They are extremely versatile as they can easily be dressed up for a night out or dressed down as a coverup after a day out on the water! My go-to tunic dress is the Marlot!
- A definite summer staple should be a great maxi skirt! They can double as a sundress too and even a swim coverup! My favorite maxi is the Julian Maxi skirt!
- You need a feminine short sleeve top that pairs well with shorts, skirts, and pants. Something that can be dressed up or down. The Madeline is beautiful, feminine, and will pair well with any bottom!
- Having a goto versatile tank that you can wear to the beach or a night out on the town is a definite must. Bonus, the Melrose tank is reversible in that it has a scooped neckline on one side and a v-neck on the other.
- Sometimes summer evens can get cool and you need a slack that can go from afternoon BBQ to night out with your BFF’s. I recommend the Manhattan Slim Fit Slack! So many beautiful color options, just enough spandex to hold things in and the perfect length to wear with all your favorite summer shoes.
- When the days are hot, and the nights are cool, then you might need a layering piece. My favorite lightweight layering piece is the Chanel. Looks amazing when there is a slight breeze, great neutral colors, and even some gorgeous prints!
- Some ladies are not a fan of short sleeves and would prefer a longer-short sleeve or elbow length. The Antoinette is feminine with gorgeous flouncy sleeves. It pairs well with any bottom and has more of tunic body style.
- I love a dress that is comfortable, can be dressed up or down and has pockets! I mean, you need someplace to keep those beautiful shells you collect while walking on the beach! For me, my goto is the Bradbury. This maxi dress screams summer comfort!!
- If you love a dress with pockets, but prefer knee length instead of ankle length, then you will want a Sunnyvale. Perfect for attending a poolside BBQ or sitting on the beach watching the sunset!
- Last, but not least. You may want a billowy pant, such as the Pacific Palazzo pants. They pair well with all of the tops mentioned above and the ITY (slinky) material are the perfect weight for the summer!
Contact me if you want one of these styles.